Coming to the last weekend of personal income tax e-filing (if without any extension period), here is the updated list of various tax relief granted for your reference. Not much changes from YA2013, except on the following items:
- NO more special tax relief of RM2,000 (ONLY available for YA2013)
- Reminder: Each unmarried child 18 years old and above, with certain condition as shown in picture below, has been increased to RM6,000 since YA2013.
You may also read our previous tax-related posts below:
- Tax Relief from Life Insurance YOU must know
- Tax Benefits of Unit Trust YOU must know
- What are the Tax Benefits from Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) ?